Happy 150th Birthday Canada!
6/14/2017 - Comments
1. The name Canada comes from the Iroquoian word “Kanata” which means
2. Historians believe that the first humans came to North America by crossing a land bridge from what continent?
3. “Inuit” comes from the Inuktitut word meaning
c. The People
d. The Irish
4. What is Canada's longest river?
a. St. Lawrence
d. North Saskatchewan
5. What is Canada’s official national sport?
6. Canada’s three largest cities are Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. Which city is the fourth largest?
7. What is Canada's most popular TV show?
a. Air Farce
b. Republic of Doyle
c. Degrassi: The Next Generation
d. Hockey Night in Canada
8. Which was the last province to join Confederation in 1949?
a. Newfoundland and Labrador
b. New Brunswick
c. Prince Edward Island
9. What province was founded by the Metis?
d. New Brunswick
10. Who was Canada's first Prime Minister?
a. Sir Charles Tupper
b. Alexander Mackenzie
c. Sir Wilfred Laurier
d. Sir John A. Macdonald
Happy Canada 150!!!
Posted by Pop Card Express